Use UbiBot with IFTTT platform
You can watch the tutorial video on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyO7oM-Pcw&feature=youtu.be
- Sign up and sign in your IFTTT account.
- Click the “Create” on the upper right corner.
- Click “This” to add an trigger.
- Enter “ubibot” and choose the UbiBot service.
- Click “Connect”
- Enter your UbiBot account information to connect it with IFTTT platform.
- You can see all the triggers here and choose one.
- Choose a channel ID (Device) and click ”Create trigger”
- Click “That” to add an action.
- Here I choose “Email” as an example.
- Click “Connect”.
- Enter your Email address to connect it with IFTTT platform.
- Choose the email action
- You can edit the content of email here.
- Now, you have created an applet successfully.